Overview of the CinryzeSolutions® Support Program
CINRYZESolutions is a program sponsored by ViroPharma Incorporated that provides support services including benefit coverage investigations, prior authorizations, appeals assistance, and broad based reimbursement assistance at no charge to health care providers or their patients. CINRYZESolutions is committed to ensuring that patients who are prescribed Cinryze™ (C1 Esterase Inhibitor [Human]) will have access to this life saving product for the routine prophylaxis of Hereditary Angioedema (HAE).
The CINRYZESolutions support program features a dedicated team of experienced case managers with expertise in the areas of public and private health insurance. These professionals can assist healthcare providers and their patients.
The CINRYZESolutions Support Program:
- Offers streamlined support services
- Can work with insurance plans on the patient and physician's behalf to determine the best Cinryze therapy administration plan for each individual patient
- Offers assistance with reimbursement and verification processes including prior authorization forms, billing, and coding information
- Will coordinate logistics of drug supply, procurement, and arrangements for administration
- Serves as single point of contact for ongoing support and follow up
To learn more about CINRYZESolutions and the support services available to healthcare providers and their patients, please call to speak with a case manager toll-free at (877) 945-1000.